Mindful Co-Development Groups consist of 8-12 corporate leaders, who commit to twelve weekly group video training calls. For each session, participants share a current challenge, and the group votes on which issue/peer will be the focus for that session. Each session focuses on the chosen issue in six distinct stages:
1) Exposition – sharing of issue
2) Clarification – issue better understood via group questions
3) Contract – confirmation of the issue’s nuances
4) Consultation – peers share experience moving similar issues
5) Action Plan – action plan developed, including check-in partner
6) Key Takeaways – most important learning points summarized
New groups are forming regularly... inquire below.